Frequently Asked Questions
- Is a message included with the display?
Yes. A 4ft tall by 2ft wide sign is included with each display. You can pick one of our messages to go along with your display pieces or come up with a saying of your own!
- When do you deliver and pick up the displays?
Delivery times are flexible since it is usually done as a surprise but as early as 8am and as late as 9pm. ALL TIMES DEPENDS ON AVAILABILITY
- What happens the night of my Yard Card delivery?
I will text you to let you know what time I will be at the home of your recipient. This way you can give someone at the house a heads up that I am coming if you need to. I always suggest letting someone know if possible so they won't be alarmed if they happen to see me in the yard. (even though I am there a short time) After I am finished setting the display up, I will text you a picture so you know everything is set up.
- How many items are included with my display?
Up to 25 items for the basic package. Package 2 includes up to 50 items. Package 3 includes 70+ items.
- How far in advance should I plan my suprise?
We would usually prefer a week or even 2-3 days, but next day or even same day deliveries may be possible, based on availability.
- How do I place an order for my Buckeye Yard Card?
We take orders over the phone, but you can also submit your order through the website. Just click on "Send Us Your Info" and fill the form out. Credit card purchases can be made directly on the website through Paypal or any major credit card.
- What areas do you deliver to? What is your Regular Delivery Area?
The Regular Delivery area includes:
Bexley, Columbus, Dublin, Gahanna, Grandview, Hilliard, Lewis Center, New Albany, Ostrander, Plain City, Powell, Shawnee Hills, Upper Arlington, Westerville and Worthington.
- What is your Extended Delivery Area?
The Extended Delivery Area is an extra $25 and includes:
Galloway, Grove City, Marysville, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, and West Jefferson.
Canal Winchester is an additional $35
If your area isn't listed, don't hesitate to call. For an additional charge we may be able to help you!
- Do you deliver every day of the week?
We will deliver any day of the week, but we reserve the right to cancel delivery based on extreme weather circumstances and/or aggressive pets or unsafe conditions.
- Am I allowed to keep any part of the display?
No. This is a rental display only. You are not entitled to move or keep any part of the display for a keepsake or any other reason.
- I live out of town and won't be able to see the display in person. Can you send me a picture so I can see how the display looks?
Gladly. I take pictures of my displays and will text you a picture so you have a keepsake of the display.
- What happens if the recipient sees me setting the display up?
I recommend you give someone at the house a heads up that I am coming in case they spot me in their yard and are wondering why I am there. I will text you to let you know what time I will be there so you can let someone at the house know when I will be there. I make no guarantees that the recipient will not come outside once I leave and see the display before morning.